International Conference and Exhibition
«Phystech-Med 2015: Physics of Living Systems. Past, Present and Future»
Dolgoprudny, Russia, September 10-11, 2015
On September 10-11 Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) will organize a conference and exhibition devoted to actual scientific problems of biomedicine. The conference will focus on the role of natural science in development of modern medicine.
This conference is dedicated to 50th anniversary of Living Systems Department of MIPT. Foundation of Living Systems Department in MIPT in 1965 resulted from increased requirements in high quality research in interdisciplinary biology- and medicine-oriented natural sciences. Living Systems Department provided excellent education from bachelor to PhD students over years. Many alumni archived distinguished careers in Russia and abroad.
Location and venue: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technologies, Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Dolgoprudny, 9 Institutskiy per. The conference will be held in the main building of the Moscow Institute in Dolgoprudny campus.
Current achievements and research in life sciences:
- Biomedical physics
- Biomedical informatics, Mathematical Modelling and Telemedicine
- Biomedical mechanics and engineering
- Novel medical instruments, methods, medicaments and diagnostic systems
- System and cell biology
- Modern directions of life science
Memorial part, devoted to 50th anniversary of Living Systems Department
Discussions on further perspectives of life sciences
The main goal of this conference is to discuss about our role in now-days science and medicine, and to think together how can our research interests and human requirements in better medical technologies result in mutual advantage.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE AND INVITED SPEAKERS
- L.V.Rosenshtraukh (Russian Cardiology Research Center, Russia)
- M.Yu. Borodovski (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
- S.S. Shevkoplyas (University of Houston, USA)
- I.R. Efimov (Washington University St.Louis, USA / Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia)
- V.I. Krinsky (Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Germany)
- V.S.Gurfinkel (Oregon Health and Science University, USA)
- W. Piatkiewicz (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)
- Yu.A.Chizmadzhev (A.N. Frumkin Institute of Physical chemistry and Electrochemistry, Russia)
- G.Th. Guria (National Research Center for Hematology, Russia)
- K.I. Agladze (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia)
- A.M. Melkumyants (Russian Cardiology Research Center, Russia)
- A.I. Dyachenko (Institute of Biomedical Problems, Russia)
- Yu.S. Levik (Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russia)
- S.I. Shukin (Research Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Russia)
- M.M. Abakumov (N.V. Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine, Russia)
- G.P. Itkin (V.I. Shumakov Federal Research Center of Transplantology and Artificial Organs, Russia)
- E.V. Glukhova (Federal Research Centre for Projects Evaluation and Consulting Services, Russia)
- V.Yu. Abramov (N.V. Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine, Russia)
- I.Yu. Sarkisov (“Biotech-M” Co., Ltd, Russia)
ORGANIZING AND SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
- M.S.Khubutia, head of Living Systems Department
- N.N. Kudryavcev, rector of MIPT
- E.M. Trukhan
- V.M.Zaiko – co-chairman
- K.I. Agladze – co-chairman
- A.V. Melerzanov
- E.V. Petersen
- N.A. Ilushenkova
- V.V. Brevnov – scientific secretary
- D.A. Ivlev – secretary
Participants may select accommodation in new students hostel in Campus or 4-star hotel Holiday Inn Vinogradovo located 2 km far from place of the conference.
Preliminary registration form is enclosed with this Announcement and can be downloaded here.
There is no REGISTRATION FEE.
Participants planning to present their results at the conference are required to submit abstracts by e-mail. Authors are requested to prepare their abstract in Microsoft Word format. Style guide for abstract is enclosed with this Announcement. The abstracts should be submitted before August 15, 2015 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title of the talk – August 15, 2015
- Abstract submission – August 30, 2015
- Confirmation of registration – September, 7, 2015
All the forms attached to this Announcement can be downloaded from the conference site. Please confirm your participation and register at the conference site.
Information for foreign participants: individuals requiring an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the conference should contact the secretary of Organizing committee at email@example.com.